• Walk with ME
Walk with ME is a walking event with no competition element. The distance is 50 kilometres and should be covered within a maximum of 14 hours.
Walk with ME is organised by ItsME Foundation, registered with the Chamber of Commerce 75951738
The natural person who has registered for participation in Walk with ME in a way approved by the Organiser.
A Participant who has registered for Walk with ME and thereby also agrees to these Participant Rules.
Participation & Registration
1. If the Participant registers for Walk with ME, these Rules and Regulations will apply. Participant is deemed to have taken note of these rules and regulations and to accept and comply with them without reservation.
2. Participation in Walk with ME is voluntary and at your own risk.
3. Violation of the provisions in or under these regulations may lead to (conditional) exclusion from (further) participation.
4. The entry fee must be paid before the start of Walk with ME.
5. If an already registered Participant cannot or does not wish to participate for whatever reason, no refund of the registration fee will be made.
6. If Walk with ME cannot take place due to exceptional circumstances, the Participant is not entitled to a refund of the registration fee. The entry fees will then go to the ItsME Foundation as a donation.
7. The minimum age for participation in Walk with ME is 16 years.
8. Walking 50 kilometres within 14 hours is physically and mentally an intensive effort. The Participant acknowledges that participation requires good health in both physical and mental terms and declares that he meets this requirement and that he will have adequately prepared for Walk with ME through training and otherwise.
9. ItsME Foundation and all stakeholders and volunteers of the organisation are never liable for any accidents, injuries, illnesses, death, damage, loss or theft of money and/or goods that may occur before, during or after or as a result of Walk with ME.
10. Sponsors of the event and the municipality(s) in which Walk with ME takes place are, on the same footing as the Organisation, excluded from any liability.
11. The organisation reserves the right to change the route, start and/or finish times and/or places or cancel Walk with ME in part or in full on the basis of extreme weather conditions or other calamities, at the exclusive discretion of the organisation. In that case, there is no right to a refund of the entry fee, nor to compensation of costs incurred and (im)material damage.
During the Walk with ME
12. Participating in Walk with ME entails walking 50 kilometres within 14 hours from the collective start time. Only marching and walking is allowed.
14. Participant, through registration, grants unconditional permission to the Organiser and its partners for publication of his participation in Walk With ME.
15. The personal data provided by the Participant will be included in a file by the Organisation. By entering into the agreement, the Participant grants permission to the Organisation to use the personal data for sending information to the Participant.
16. Should one or some articles of these Regulations be void or illegal for whatever reason, this shall not affect the validity of the other parts of these Regulations.
17. These regulations are governed by Dutch law. The competent court in the district of Oost-Brabant shall have jurisdiction to hear disputes.